Inquiring minds want to know. What presence will Munchkin Panic have at GenCon next week? Let us count the ways…
1) Demos! We will be running two demo tables of Munchkin Panic in our booth (#443) all four days. You’ll be able to sit down and play the game. We will also have copies of the “Munchkin Panic –A Peek Under the Helmet” books we shared in a recent video for you to peruse if the tables are full when you venture by.
2) Contest! You can enter our daily contest to win one of four advance copies we will be giving away during the show. We will have a jar filled with game components and themed items. You will fill out an Entry Card with your Guess of the quantity in the jar. The closest guess to the actual number wins a copy of Munchkin Panic! The jar contents will change every day. Guesses can be entered between 10 am–2 pm each day with the winners being announced at 5 pm on Thursday through Saturday, and at 3:30 pm on Sunday. Read the Official Rules for more information.
3) Promo Piece! We will be debuting the first Munchkin Panic promo piece–Instant Gratification. Come by and pick one up for use in the game!
4) Pre-Orders! We will be taking pre-orders at the show. Every pre-order made with us will receive an Exclusive “Master Munchkin” 2.25 inch pin back button. Games will be shipped in late September/ early October to coincide with the official release on October 8.
5) Special Event! Our friends at Steve Jackson Games are again hosting the Munchkin Tavern and have kindly included Anne-Marie De Witt (designer of Munchkin Panic) and Justin De Witt (designer of Castle Panic) as the Celebrity Dinner guests on Friday night, August 15. Stop by booth #1401 on Friday, August 15, at 10 am to get a wristband for your chance to spin their prize wheel and win a seat at the table!
We hope you stop by to see us in our booth (#443) and we look forward to playing Munchkin Panic with you!