1. Support Tokens – want a quick overview of how these guys work for you? Check out pages 8-9 of the rulebook and watch this:
2. The Cavalier – this fancy new defender has several special rules that apply to him. You can learn more in the rulebook on pages 4-5 and in this video:
3. The Boom Troll – support is all well and good, but what about those new threats? Learn what the Boom Troll will do in this video and on page 7 of the rules:
4. The Dark Sorceress – She’s one tough lady! Her effects are lasting. You can read about her on page 8 and in this video:
5. Agranok, The Dark Titan himself! – No matter which of the 5 levels of Agranok you face, he is sure to make your day a little tougher. He and his heralds are covered on pages 6-7 in the rulebook and by Justin in this video:
Just in case you want even more panic in your game, you CAN play The Dark Titan with The Wizard’s Tower expansion! That’s a lot of Monsters, but you can do it. We believe in you. For instructions on how to incorporate both expansions in your Castle Panic gameplay watch Justin’s video on playing the two together:
We’re wrapping up the Denver portion of The Dark Titan Cometh Tour with a little delicious fun. We’ll be heading to Salt Lake City for our first stop there on Tuesday, February 24, at Game Haven in West Jordan, UT.
But first… we took Agranok and his pals out on a little excursion to Voodoo Doughnuts Mile High. It’s no secret Justin and Anne-Marie like food adventures and our Portland Voodoo Doughnuts video is quite popular on our YouTube Channel, so we decided to check out the Denver expansion and see if they stack up. Spoiler: the donuts are delicious!
We were rigorous in our choices of what to try and give each donut a mini-review. We then give you our favorites, and let some of the characters from The Dark Titan have their say as well! Check it out and we’ll catch back up with you all in Utah.
The world of Castle Panic just got a bit bigger and a whole lot tougher! We are pleased to announce the next expansion to Castle Panic – Castle Panic: The Dark Titan.
Our heroes find themselves facing a new threat to the Castle’s survival, The Dark Titan Agranok. He was once banished but has escaped his former exile and is back with a vengeance! He brings with him a supporting cast of stronger, elite Monsters to challenge you in new ways. Thank goodness you’ve found reinforcements and clever new defenses!
Among the new Monsters laying siege to your Castle, you will find the Dark Sorceress, Elite Monsters, and a Boom Troll. You will fight back using Boiling Oil, the Cavalier, and Support Tokens.
Agranok himself will pose your greatest challenge yet as an 8-point Monster! You can choose to adjust his strength to match your abilities and to customize your play experience.
The Dark Titan releases in March 2015 and will retail for $14.95. It can accommodate 1-6 players, ages 12 and up, and play time is approximately 1 hour.
Play-at-Home Sale! 25% off any purchase. PLUS, mention your favorite local game store in the Order Notes and we'll share 25% of your purchase with them!
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping may be delayed due to COVID-19 issues. Dismiss