After quite a bit of fine-tuning, we are excited to announce the Castle Panic Deluxe Collection pledge manager is live! We have teamed up with the kind people over at Crowd Ox to send you a simple survey in order to collect the info we need to fulfill your rewards. Invitations were sent this morning at 10:30am Eastern time.
The invitation was directly to the email address linked to your Kickstarter account. Be sure to check your spam folder in case it was captured there!
You do not need to make a login and password in order to access your survey as you will receive an email with a unique link. If you want to go back to review your info, simply click on the link in your email again.
It is important to submit the completed survey as quickly as possible in order for us to commence fulfillment.
Crowd Ox gives you the opportunity to verify your reward, and verify and validate your shipping address. On top of all that, you can also upgrade your pledge level or add additional items and add-ons to your existing pledge!
If you run into any survey related issues, you can reach out directly to the Crowd Ox team right from the bottom of the form (see image below). They are very friendly and quick to respond!
I have moved, how do I edit my address?
You can go back into your survey at any time to update your address.
If you missed out on the Kickstarter, there’s still time to get in on the fanciest version of Castle Panic we will ever create! Just hop on over to the Castle Panic Deluxe Collection pledge manager at: https://app.crowdox.com/projects/fsd/castle-panic-deluxe-collection to get started. You can choose a pledge level, input your address, and even include extra copies or add-ons in your order.
The Castle Panic Deluxe Collection campaign has ended. It’s been an amazing adventure on Kickstarter, and we are so glad to have gone on this journey with all of you. We’re very excited to bring this collector’s edition of Castle Panic and all the expansions to the tables of fans everywhere!
Now that the campaign is over, we will switch our focus to finishing up the final touches before we go to production. We will be posting updates on the campaign page on Kickstarter, as well as on social media. These updates will include final graphics and minis for the new Crowns and Quests expansion, so stay tuned! We are expecting the games to be delivered to backers around the world by May of 2022.
Oh no, I missed it!
Not to worry! Late Pledges are now open and you can get there through this link. The Pledge Manager surveys will go out towards the end of June. Once the Pledge Manager opens you will be able to confirm you address as well as upgrade your pledge or include any add-ons you would like. This step will be necessary in order to complete your purchase, so keep an eye out for those surveys.
We will have copies of the Deluxe Collection for sale on our website and at conventions after the game fulfills, but they will be in extremely limited quantities. The best way to make sure you don’t miss out is to back the game now.
Thank you for your help in creating this amazing piece of Castle Panic history!
We’re excited to announce that the Castle Panic Deluxe Collection is now live on Kickstarter!
Now you can defend the castle with all new art, wooden tokens, Monster minis with rotatable bases for tracking damage, plastic Castle and game pieces for the base game and all of the expansions, and a brand new expansion with a royal court and quests.
The campaign offers a variety of configurations to suit every fan. Have the Big Box and are looking for minis to add? You’ll want the Castle Panic Deluxe: Plastics Only pledge level and the Deluxe Expansions Plastics Only add-on. Looking for all the upgrades but not into minis? You’ll want the Castle Panic: Wood Edition pledge level. Want it all? Pick the Castle Panic Deluxe Collection.
This Kickstarter features the premiere of the brand new expansion Crowns and Quests in deluxe format. Become a member of the royal family or inner circle. Choose from a variety of playable Characters with unique game-changing powers. Survive the attack while attempting to complete Quests such as retrieving magical items, destroying a cursed temple, teleporting the entire castle to safety, and more.
Check out the pledge levels here:
- Castle Panic: Wood Edition: Complete game that includes all new art, plastic castle pieces for the Walls, Towers, Fortify Token, and Tar, plus wooden Monster tokens for Castle Panic base game ONLY.
- Castle Panic Deluxe: Plastics Only: Includes plastic castle pieces for the Walls, Towers, Fortify Token, and Tar, plus all the Monster minis for Castle Panic base game ONLY.
- Castle Panic Deluxe: Complete game that includes all new art, plastic castle pieces for the Walls, Towers, Fortify Token, and Tar. Includes wooden Monster tokens and plastic Monster minis for Castle Panic base game ONLY.
- Castle Panic Deluxe with The Wizard’s Tower Deluxe and Playmat: Complete games that include all new art, wooden tokens, plastic castle pieces and plastic Monster minis for both Castle Panic base game and The Wizard’s Tower. Includes the playmat.
- Castle Panic Deluxe Collection: Complete games that include all new art, wooden tokens, plastic castle pieces, and plastic Monster minis for Castle Panic, The Wizard’s Tower, The Dark Titan, Engines of War, and Crowns and Quests. Includes the playmat.
You can also combine your pledge levels with these Add-ons:
- The Wizard’s Tower Deluxe: Complete game that includes all new art, wooden tokens, plastic Wizard’s Tower, and Monster minis for The Wizard’s Tower ONLY.
- Crowns and Quests Deluxe: Complete game that includes all new art and plastic pieces for Crowns and Quests ONLY.
- Deluxe Expansions Plastic Only: Includes all the plastic pieces and all the Monster minis for The Wizard’s Tower, The Dark Titan, Engines of War, and Crowns and Quests.
- Playmat: 20” x 20,” neoprene version of the board
This game will NOT be sold through distribution. It will be available on our website at an increased price. Don’t miss out! Back this project today!
The official new date for the Kickstarter launch of the Castle Panic Deluxe Collection has been decided: May 11!
We’re excited to offer all new art, wooden tokens, Monster minis with rotatable bases for tracking damage, and plastic walls and towers for the base game and all of the expansions. They will be available in a variety of configurations to suit every fan. In addition, we’ll be rolling out a brand new expansion that will include a royal court and missions! Sign up now to follow the campaign.