Add a little Castle Panic cheer to your holiday with this FREE snowflake pattern.
It’s easy to make and you can use them for fun, gamer decor this holiday season. Hang them on your tree, on a window, make a garland of them, or just attach one to that special package under the tree… you know, the one that holds The Wizard’s Tower expansion for the Castle Panic player in your life!
How To Make Your Very Own Castle Panic Snowflake
- Download and print the PDF pattern.
- Cut out the circle template
- Fold the circle in half, then in half again to make a quarter circle.
- Fold the quarter circle in thirds, using the grey lines as guides and keeping the pattern wedge visible.
- Cut away the grey areas of the pattern. Be careful around the skinny parts!
- Unfold the snowflake and revel in your creativity!
Happy Holidays from Fireside Games!
Want to get this kind of thing delivered to your inbox? Join our monthly newsletter mailing list! We shared this pattern with our subscribers a few weeks ago.