Best laid plans often find themselves at the mercy of fate, and a customs hold on our shipment of The Village Crone has put us a bit behind so we are sliding the release date to September 30.
We have confirmation it has been released by customs and is in the warehouse. We need some time to get it logged into inventory and prepped for outgoing shipments, but we will definitely make this new release date.
You may also want to meet up with us on the road as we start the Something Wicked Tour this weekend in Brookline, MA at Eureka Puzzles & Knight Moves Cafe on September 19. You can see the entire tour schedule with dates and venues in our tour announcement blog or by viewing our Calendar.
Don’t forget you can download the 3D printer files for the game components and make your own minis on your personal 3D printer, and if you pre-order through our website, you will get the exclusive Silver promo coaster! (Ask at your FLGS, as they may have gotten a few of these at recent retailer shows.)
We’ll be sharing more game play videos and game reviews as they come in and stay tuned for fun updates from the Something Wicked Tour!
Bears! Trail Mix’d introduces a new die with six new faces, each triggering a new scoring rule/strategy for each round of the game. Add this to your existing copy of Bears! to really shake things up and test your speed and decision-making in the heat of the moment.
Bears! and Bears! Trail Mix’d are easy to teach your non-gaming friends and family. Fast play time keeps everyone engaged and gets even the shyest member of the family shouting “Bears!” at the end of a round.
Inquiring minds want to know. What presence will Munchkin Panic have at GenCon next week? Let us count the ways…
1) Demos! We will be running two demo tables of Munchkin Panic in our booth (#443) all four days. You’ll be able to sit down and play the game. We will also have copies of the “Munchkin Panic –A Peek Under the Helmet” books we shared in a recent video for you to peruse if the tables are full when you venture by.
2) Contest! You can enter our daily contest to win one of four advance copies we will be giving away during the show. We will have a jar filled with game components and themed items. You will fill out an Entry Card with your Guess of the quantity in the jar. The closest guess to the actual number wins a copy of Munchkin Panic! The jar contents will change every day. Guesses can be entered between 10 am–2 pm each day with the winners being announced at 5 pm on Thursday through Saturday, and at 3:30 pm on Sunday. Read the Official Rules for more information.
3) Promo Piece! We will be debuting the first Munchkin Panic promo piece–Instant Gratification. Come by and pick one up for use in the game!
4) Pre-Orders! We will be taking pre-orders at the show. Every pre-order made with us will receive an Exclusive “Master Munchkin” 2.25 inch pin back button. Games will be shipped in late September/ early October to coincide with the official release on October 8.
5) Special Event! Our friends at Steve Jackson Games are again hosting the Munchkin Tavern and have kindly included Anne-Marie De Witt (designer of Munchkin Panic) and Justin De Witt (designer of Castle Panic) as the Celebrity Dinner guests on Friday night, August 15. Stop by booth #1401 on Friday, August 15, at 10 am to get a wristband for your chance to spin their prize wheel and win a seat at the table!
We hope you stop by to see us in our booth (#443) and we look forward to playing Munchkin Panic with you!
We’ve been teasing you with lots of looks at Munchkin Panic this week, and we are excited to announce Pre-Orders are now open!
The official release will be in early October. However, if you just can’t wait that long to get your order in, you can pre-order Munchkin Panic through our web store now and we’ll ship it to you in time for the official release date.
We are also offering an Exclusive 2.25 inch “Master Munchkin” Pin-Back Button with every copy of Munchkin Panic ordered at MSRP through our web store. Plus, you’ll get the first ever Munchkin Panic promo piece that is debuting at GenCon 2014 in a few weeks! (We can’t show you what it is yet, because it is still a secret, but soon, my friends, soon!)